How The Mainstream Music You Listen To Affects The Frequency and Vibration Of Your Life’s Experiences
By: Chris Wilusz
What musical artists make you feel alive? Which ones inspire you into greatness?
For me, all I have to do is play some Bob Marley in the morning and instantly, my day is set on the highest vibration possible.
The Universe and everything in it is comprised of three main ingredients – Energy, Frequency, and Vibration. Combined, they are the building blocks to consciousness and life itself.
The level or form of consciousness you are at present is directly related to the level of each of these three ingredients.
By: A. A. Mawdudi
The frequency and timings of the Prayers never let the object and mission of life be lost sight of in the maze of worldly activities.
Ibadah (act of worship) is an Arabic word derived from `abd (a slave) and it means submission. It portrays that God is your master and you are His slave and whatever a slave does in obedience to and for the pleasure of his master is worship.
The Islamic concept of worship is very wide. If you free your speech from filth, falsehood, malice, and abuse and speak the truth and talk goodly things and do all these only because God has so ordained to do, they constitute `ibadah, however secular they may look in semblance.
If you obey the law of God in letter and spirit in your commercial and economic affairs and abide by it in your dealings with your parents, relatives, friends, and all those who come in contact with you, then all these activities of yours are worship. If you help the poor and the destitute, give food to the hungry, and serve the ailing and the afflicted persons, and do all this not for any personal gain of yours but only to seek the pleasure of God, they are nothing short of worship. Even your economic activities, the activities you undertake to earn your living and to feed your dependants, are worship if you remain honest and truthful in them and observe the law of God.
Every morning I wake up and wish I hadn’t.
The months, weeks and days pass with me wishing it’ll be the last, and yet there’s no end.
At nighttime I cry faintly into my pillow with tears streaming down my cheeks. I whimper in pain, attempting to suppress the sounds that leave my room; I don’t want my family to hear.
I whisper, “Oh Allah, I don’t want to live anymore. Oh Allah, please, I don’t want to live anymore.”
I feel broken. I feel alone. I feel empty inside. I am in pain and numb at the same time. Perhaps my pain is so much now that I can no longer distinguish it. It is a physical pain—a weight on my chest crushing my existence, crushing my hopes and dreams.
By: Jade Small
When you meet someone who is spiritually healthy, you’re immediately drawn to that person. You feel good just by being around them. These people are magnets for happiness, freedom and generosity, and have a unique ability to enjoy the present moment.
The only way you can achieve true spiritual satisfaction is by following your heart’s desires. Here are some clues that you can use to stay on the right path.
Here are 20 signs you’re spiritually healthy:
1. You stepped out of the victim role and now play the game of designing your destiny.
2. You love your life because you’re living your soul’s purpose.
3. You feel like you’re contributing and serving with generosity.
4. You got off the emotional roller coaster, and your emotions feel like smooth waves on a clear day most of the time.
5. You catch yourself when you judge others and realize that what you’re judging is intimately related to your own self-acceptance.
6. You don’t fear making the wrong decision, because you’re aware that there can always be a spiritual lesson.
7. You understand that freedom and happiness are qualities you cultivate from within, and the more you work on them, the more they grow.
8. You no longer feel like you need to hide out of fear of judgment; you are the full expression of yourself personally and professionally.
9. You spend time in silence daily and crave it when you miss a day, because you feel like something is “off.”
Gaza has been described as the world’s largest open air prison. Israel’s blockade of the Gaza Strip has had catastrophic results for average Palestinians living there. We look at the the unforgiving realities they face everyday.
By: Jade Small
UNICEF has said that the Israeli occupation killed around 500 Palestinian children during the war on the Gaza Strip and wounded around 3,000 others.
Chief of UNICEF’s Gaza Field Office Pernille Ironside said that 469 children were killed. The number is expected to rise.