By: Robert Scheer
For democracy, privacy is the ball game. Without the assurance of a zone of inviolate space, both physical and mental, that a citizen can inhabit without fear of observation by others, there is no guarantee of the essential sovereignty of the individual promised in the First and Fourth Amendments to the US Constitution. That should be clear, as it is to most people who have been oppressed by the tyranny of authoritarian regimes. Indeed, as Aldous Huxley and George Orwell brilliantly established in their classic writing on this subject, the totality of societal observation over the individual is the defining antithesis of freedom, even when that observation is gained through hidden and subtle persuasion.
Another one of the beauties of #Islam is that it recognizes this great natural attraction between men and women and gives us the clear guidelines in this matter so that we can keep to a pure , Safe, chaste, and moral life style. This can be a sensitive issue for some people but if you put your emotions to the side and sincerely look at this from a scientific and logical perspective from the studies that have been done on the issue of gender relations, and if you are a God loving and fearing human being you would start to agree more and more with Islam’s special care and protection of women.
We are on a road that leads straight to the World War 3, but in order to see that and to fully understand what is at stake you have to look at the big picture and connect the dots. This video examines the history of the dollar, its relation to oil, and the real motives behind the wars of the past two decades.
By: Jade Small
When you meet someone who is spiritually healthy, you’re immediately drawn to that person. You feel good just by being around them. These people are magnets for happiness, freedom and generosity, and have a unique ability to enjoy the present moment.
The only way you can achieve true spiritual satisfaction is by following your heart’s desires. Here are some clues that you can use to stay on the right path.
Here are 20 signs you’re spiritually healthy:
1. You stepped out of the victim role and now play the game of designing your destiny.
2. You love your life because you’re living your soul’s purpose.
3. You feel like you’re contributing and serving with generosity.
4. You got off the emotional roller coaster, and your emotions feel like smooth waves on a clear day most of the time.
5. You catch yourself when you judge others and realize that what you’re judging is intimately related to your own self-acceptance.
6. You don’t fear making the wrong decision, because you’re aware that there can always be a spiritual lesson.
7. You understand that freedom and happiness are qualities you cultivate from within, and the more you work on them, the more they grow.
8. You no longer feel like you need to hide out of fear of judgment; you are the full expression of yourself personally and professionally.
9. You spend time in silence daily and crave it when you miss a day, because you feel like something is “off.”
By: John Fontain
May Allaah have mercy upon you. Know that the Religion is what came from Allaah, the Blessed and Most High. It is not something left to the intellect and opinions of men. Knowledge it is what comes from Allaah and His Messenger, so do not follow anything based upon your desires and so deviate away from the Religion and leave Islaam. There will be no excuse for you since Allaah’s Messenger explained the Sunnah to his Ummah and made it clear to his Companions and they are the Jamaa’ah, and they are the Main Body (as-Sawaad ul-A’dham), and the Main Body is the truth and its followers.
So he who contradicts the Companions of Allaah’s Messenger sallallahu alaihiwasallam in any of the affairs of the Religion, then he has fallen into disbelief.