UMMAH WELFARE TRUST
The Messenger of Allah Sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam said, ‘The believers, in their love, mutual kindness, and close ties, are like one body; when any part complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever.’ – Muslim
GOOD DEED: DONATE NOW
Ummah Welfare Trust is a UK-based international relief and development charity established in 2001. Inspired by the Islamic teachings of empathy, generosity and selflessness, the trust aims to alleviate poverty and suffering across the world.
The rights of those who are neglected and oppressed are fulfilled by providing sustainable development solutions relating to shelter, education, health, and spiritual wellbeing.
This is achieved by:
- Providing emergency relief, such as food and medical aid, to victims of conflict and natural disasters.
- Providing clean potable water by constructing tube wells and hand pumps and trucking water to needy areas.
- Sponsoring orphans and widows and ensuring their rights are fulfilled.
- Reconstructing and maintaining homes, masjids, orphanages and schools.
- Establishing medical and rehabilitation clinics, especially for the treatment of women and children.
- Implementing income generation projects to help victims break their dependence on hand-outs.
Ummah Welfare Trust works under the guidance of scholars who ensure that the charity’s role as a trustee is always fulfilled. Knowing that we are all ultimately accountable to the Almighty, the charity strives to maintain transparency and accountability.
All donated funds are monitored and reviewed by scholars who ensure Zakah, Sadaqah and Lillah funds are spent correctly.
The charity also has a full and transparent audit trail from the donor to the beneficiary.
Note: Ummah Welfare Trust does not carry out door-to-door collections. The charity advises anyone who receives collectors at their door, claiming to represent this charity, not to give anything and to inform Ummah Welfare Trust immediately.
|0800 4 0800 11 (Option 3)||0800 4 0800 11 (Option 1)|
|or +44 (0) 1204 661 030||or +44 (0) 1204 383 732|
|General Enquiry||Donations Enquiries|
|Project Related Enquiries||Bank Transfer Enquiries|
|Orphan Sponsorship Queries||Standing Order Enquiries|
|Positive Feedback or Complaints||Volunteer Enquiries|
UK HEAD OFFICE
578 – 600 St Helens Road
Bolton, BL3 3SJ
Tel: 01204 661 030
8am – 6pm (Mon-Fri)
10am – 5pm (Sat)
Leave a comment