The Ideal Muslim Mother – Free PDF eBook Download
This eBook is an extract from the popular, “The Ideal Muslimah” book by By Dr. Muhammad ‘Ali Al-Hashimi.
One of the chapters was very relevant to Islamic parenting so we extracted only this chapter and made it available for download here. Chapter 5 is titled, “The Muslimah and Her Children” and contains the following:
- She understands his great responsibility towards her children
- She uses the best methods in bringing them up
- She equally treats her sons and daughters equally
- She demonstrates her love and affection for them
- She does not pray against her children
- She is alert to everything that may have an influence on them
- She instils good behavior and attitudes in them
Posted on January 1, 2015, in ARTICLES and tagged article, attitudes, behavio, chapters, Children, daughters, download, ebook, Education, guidance, influence, islam, islam4parents, islamic education, knowledge, muslim, muslimah, muslims, parents, pdf, sons, the muslimah and her children. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.