This eBook is an extract from the popular, “The Ideal Muslim” book by By Dr. Muhammad ‘Ali Al-Hashimi.
One of the chapters was very relevant to Islamic parenting so we extracted only this chapter and made it available for download here. Chapter 5 is titled, “The Muslim and His Children” and contains the following:
- He understands his great responsibility towards his children
- He uses the best methods in bringing them up
- He demonstrates his love and affection for them
- He spends on them, willingly and generously
- He does not discriminate between sons and daughters in his affection and spending
- He is alert to everything that may have an influence on them
- He equally treats all his children
- He instills good behavior and attitudes in them
Download PDF (right click and select “save as”)
This eBook is an extract from the popular, “The Ideal Muslimah” book by By Dr. Muhammad ‘Ali Al-Hashimi.
One of the chapters was very relevant to Islamic parenting so we extracted only this chapter and made it available for download here. Chapter 5 is titled, “The Muslimah and Her Children” and contains the following:
- She understands his great responsibility towards her children
- She uses the best methods in bringing them up
- She equally treats her sons and daughters equally
- She demonstrates her love and affection for them
- She does not pray against her children
- She is alert to everything that may have an influence on them
- She instils good behavior and attitudes in them
By: Ibtihal Al-Khalifin
How do we claim to hate Iblees yet continue to follow his ways? ‘Arrogance and pride were the reasons why shaytan was expelled from paradise. Do not let it be the reason for you not gaining an entrance.’
Humility is a much-needed characteristic for all Muslims. Being modest is one of the most crucial traits of a humble person. We need to acknowledge our own defects and willingly submit to the commandments of Allah . The messenger of Allah, Mohammed , was known for his incredible humility and grace. He used to be humble with his companions, at home and with everyone he met.
Sheikh Khalid Yasin speaks about the world major religions.
This video clip is from the lecture ‘Islam, the Only Solution to World Peace Part 1’.
Turkey has seen a sharp rise in religious schooling under reforms that President Tayyip Erdogan casts as a defense against moral decay, but which opponents see as an unwanted drive to shape a more Islamic nation.
Almost a million students are enrolled in “imam hatip” schools this year, up from just 65,000 in 2002 when Erdogan’s Islamist-rooted AK Party first came to power, he told the opening of one of the schools in Ankara last month.
The schools teach boys and girls separately, and give around 13 hours a week of Islamic instruction on top of the regular curriculum, including study of Arabic, the Koran and the life of the Prophet Mohammad.
Children stories of the prophets of god according to the quran and the authentic hadith.
This is an excerpt from the course, ‘Tafseer Surah Al-Qalam’. For more information, links to the full lessons, notes and exams, please visit http://www.islam21c.com/ecourses. The full lessons are absolutely full of benefits and reflections alhamdulillah, so please watch and share.
Not all parents are the best at parenting. It is true that some parents know more than other when it comes to parenting, but that does not mean that all parents know everything there is to know about parenting. Parenting is an extremely hard task, which is the reason why most parents face a number of different problems while going through the initial stages of parenthood. Well, parents want to know about parenting pointers or parenting tips in order to improve their parenting methods and in order to make sure that they are travelling on the right path in terms of parenting.