KRS-One says “Your perception of yourself and your environment blinds you from your opportunity and achieving your dreams.”
This life has its struggles and challenges. These roadblocks in life hinder us from achieving peace with ourselves and our loved ones, peace we all deserve to have. Whether these roadblocks are anxiety, depression, addiction, conflict with spouse or other family members or many of life’s other challenges, Peaceful You is here to help. Know that you are not alone and that things can change for the better.
This was a very interesting conversation, this man denied that the laws of logic were unchanging and led him self down a slippery path, deny Allah and this is what happens. Watch and share.
It is widely accepted in Islam that there is not even one sin, which when committed, will take you out of the fold of Islam and cause you to be branded a kafir or disbeliever. This includes sins such as drinking alcohol, fornication, adultery, as well as other major sins. Rather it is ones disbelief, which as the name implies, causes one to become a disbeliever. An example would be saying that alcohol is allowed, and denying the verses Allah has revealed in the Quran regarding the prohibition of intoxicants. In this case the person has made halal what Allah has made haram, and rightfully deserves the title of kafir.
By: Shaykh Tawfique Chowdhury
When a test comes to you:
1. Know that everything is by Qadr of Allah
2. Remember that other people have bigger problems than you
3. Remember the death of the Prophet (pbuh), the greatest calamity the Ummah faced
4. Maybe through this trial, Allah has saved you from an even bigger trial.
5. Through this trial Allah will remove some of your sins
6. Through this trial Allah has opened up a huge world of ibadah like sabr, salah, repentance etc
7. With this trial, Allah is putting you on the path of the Prophets. It is a confirmation that Allah loves you. The more Allah loves somebody, the more he tests them.”
Here are ten choices that ultimately lead to this phrase of regret, and how to elude them:
1. Wearing a mask to impress others. – If the face you always show the world is a mask, someday there will be nothing beneath it. Because when you spend too much time concentrating on everyone else’s perception of you, or who everyone else wants you to be, you eventually forget who you really are. So don’t fear the judgments of others; you know in your heart who you are and what’s true to you. You don’t have to be perfect to impress and inspire people. Let them be impressed and inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.
2. Letting someone else create your dreams for you. – The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you are; the second greatest is being happy with what you find. A big part of this is your decision to stay true toyour own goals and dreams. Do you have people who disagree with you? Good. It means you’re standing your ground and walking your own path. Sometimes you’ll do things considered crazy by others, but when you catch yourself excitedly losing track of time, that’s when you’ll know you’re doing the right thing. Read The 4-Hour Workweek.
3. Keeping negative company. – Don’t let someone who has a bad attitude give it to you. Don’t let them get to you. They can’t pull the trigger if you don’t hand them the gun. When you remember that keeping the company of negative people is a choice, instead of an obligation, you free yourself to keep the company of compassion instead of anger, generosity instead of greed, and patience instead of anxiety.
4. Being selfish and egotistical. – A life filled with loving deeds and good character is the best tombstone. Those who you inspired and shared your love with will remember how you made them feel long after your time has expired. So carve your name on hearts, not stone. What you have done for yourself alone dies with you; what you have done for others and the world remains.