It is the responsibility of every living Muslim to follow Islamic teachings and perform all the duties which Islam bestows upon them. In addition, following the teachings of Islam is something that a person needs to turn into a Muslim needs to turn into a hobby of theirs. Following the teachings of Islam should be included in the everyday schedule of every living Muslim. However, it is because of the fact that every Muslim follows the teachings of Islam every single day that most Muslims start suffering from laziness whenever the time for them to follow the teachings of Islam comes.
It is important for a Muslim to crush laziness while following the teachings of Islam because if they succumb to their laziness, they will not be able to follow the teachings of Islam, ultimately displeasing their creator. Laziness is the arch nemesis of productivity, which is the reason why every person should crush it. In addition, this is also true in the case of Muslims. Muslims need to crush laziness because if they do not do so, they will not be able to follow Islamic teachings.
There are a number of reasons why a person must maintain their weight. Firstly, a person must maintain their weight because if they don’t their body might become prone to dire diseases and illnesses such as heart attacks. Another extremely important reason why a person must maintain their weight because if they don’t, their body will not be proportionate and they will have a distorted figure. If a person wants to look good, they need to have a proportionate figure. People who do not maintain their weight do not at all have a proportionate figure.
The Prophet (Salallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam) said: “The strong is not the one who overcomes the people by his strength, but the strong is the one who controls himself while in anger.” [Bukhari]
- No Breakfast People who do not take breakfast are going to have a lower blood sugar level. This leads to an insufficient supply of nutrients to the brain causing brain degeneration.
- Overeating It causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
- Smoking It causes multiple brain shrinkage and may lead to Alzheimer disease.
- High Sugar consumption Too much sugar will interrupt the absorption of proteins and nutrients causing malnutrition and may interfere with brain development.
- Air Pollution The brain is the largest oxygen consumer in our body. Inhaling polluted air decreases the supply of oxygen to the brain, bringing about a decrease in brain efficiency.
- Sleep Deprivation Sleep allows our brain to rest. Long term deprivation from sleep will accelerate the death of brain cells.
- Head covered while sleeping Sleeping with the head covered increases the concentration of carbon dioxide and decrease concentration of oxygen that may lead to brain damaging effects.
- Working your brain during illness Working hard or studying with sickness may lead to a decrease in effectiveness of the brain as well as damage the brain.
- Lacking in stimulating thoughts Thinking is the best way to train our brain, lacking in brain stimulation thoughts may cause brain shrinkage.
- Talking Rarely Intellectual conversations will promote the efficiency of the brain.