Mysteries Behind Closed Doors part 1 of 7 The Malachi Z. York Case (Video)
The Untold Truth Of The Malachi Z. York Case. On April 23, 2004 A.D. an innocent man, Malachi Z. York was sentenced to 135 years in prison by Judge C. Royal, United States District Judge for the Middle District of Georgia. He received a lengthy sentence despite the fact that the legal maximum sentence for the crimes he was charged with is 50 years. He is 58-year-old man, with a life-threatening illness, Hereditary Angioedema, and he has been sentenced to life and beyond for crimes he did not commit. There is overwhelming evidence which proves Malachi York’s innocence. Listen to Dr. Malachi Z. York speak about his torture and the government’s excessive use of force and the bogus plea agreement.
AFRICA: I NEED YOUR HELP… (VIDEO)
Together we can change lives.
Donation page: https://www.justgiving.com/casparlee/
TO DEFEND OUR BELOVED PROPHET, LET US EXEMPLIFY HIS TRUE IDEALS SAY IMAMS
Following the shocking murders in Paris, condemned by Muslims all over the world, and subsequent moves to depict the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) once again,Imams from around the world have come together to issue the following advice to those concerned about the depiction.
1. For Muslims, love of the Prophet (peace be upon him) is a NECESSARY part of our FAITH. He is dearer to us than our parents and children. We prefer him to our own self.
2. Accordingly we regret and are naturally hurt by the depiction of our Prophet Muhammad (upon whom be peace), a great personality held in high esteem by 1.8 billion Muslims and millions more, in such a manner.
3. Muslims do believe in freedom of speech. And they do respect the right for people to say what they believe to be correct. However, freedom of speech should not be translated in to a duty to offend. Furthermore, it is common knowledge that absolute freedom of speech does not exist. There are laws to protect the dignity and properties of people. We urge governments, civil society and our media to foster a culture of mutual respect and unity, not one of division and disdain.
4. Most Muslims will inevitably be hurt, offended and upset by the republication of the cartoons. But our reaction must be a reflection of the teachings of the gentle and merciful character of the Prophet (peace be upon him). Enduring patience, tolerance, gentleness and mercy as was the character of our beloved Prophet (peace and Blessings be upon him) is the best and immediate way to respond. With dignified nobility we must be restrained, as the Qur’an says “And when the ignorant speak to them, they say words of Peace.”
Our aim is to not, inadvertently, give the cartoons more prominence through our attention. Muslims must remain calm and peaceful in their speech and actions. Repel harm with goodness is the Qur’anic imperative and by which the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) lived. If we feel strongly, the only course of action to us is with reasoned debate, civil activism and other legal avenues, God willing.
Documentary: Super Pride Africas Largest Lion Pride (Video)
Lions are the only big cats to live in groups, called prides. Prides are close family groups. They work together to defend territory and hunt.
The Deen Show: Blissful Marriage in Islam with Dr.Bashir (Video)
This weeks guest Dr.Mohamed Rida Bashir discussing how to have a blissful Marriage. Points covered
1. Conflict resolution
2. How to get the bliss in Marriage
3. Avoiding combative communication
4. Alarming Statistics of divorce
5. Real issues “My wife talks to much, “My husbands is never home “we don’t spend anytime together” all this and more on this weeks show of TheDeenShow.
Q&A: What are the 5 best tips for a successful and happy marriage?
What are the 5 best tips for a successful and happy marriage?
Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh
Thank you for your question.
1. Make the Quran and Sunnah your source, foundation, and judge in all of your affairs.
2. Focus on the things you love about your spouse and do not focus on flaws.
3. Healthy communication! Don’t be afraid to healthily voice your concerns to one another.
4. Worship Allah together. A family that prays together stays together because love for Allah unites the hearts.
5. Don’t air your dirty laundry. When you have issues try to resolve internally instead of embarrassing your spouse.
And Allah knows best.
Answered by Shaykh Omar Suleiman
Hadith of the Day Imam
Director – Islamic Learning Foundation
Documentary: Our Future, Made in Africa (Video)
“It’s a well known statistic that USD $400 million of funding for feasibility studies and master plans across sub-Saharan Africa would develop over USD $100 billion of infrastructure projects, which in turn would create a value of USD $1 trillion across africa. Increasing GDP on the continent by 2% and lifting 200 million people out of poverty.” – Ozwald Boateng, OBE