A very powerful video and a brave young man. Many more like him are fed up.
- Tetouan, Morocco was founded in the third century BC.
- Around the year 1305, King Abu Thabit of the Marinids built Titawin. This city was originally built as a base for attacks on Ceuta.
- Around 1400 it was destroyed by the Castilians, because pirates used it for their attacks.
- By the end of the 15th century, refugees from the Reconquista rebuilt the city and filled it with houses.
- Tetouan stands on a very rocky plateau.
- The Mediterranean and mountains are both by this city which makes for a beautiful picture.
- The main attraction in Tetouan is its medina, or old city.
- Eight of this cities original gates are still standing today.
- Tetouan has very good tasting food.
- Many carpet shops can be found in this city.
- Spices are a popular item for tourists in Tetouan.
- Tetouan houses a big mosque with an elaborate entrance.
- Tetouan is 40 kilometers south of The Straight Of Gibraltar.
- Tetouan is nearby to a belt of orchards containing oranges, almonds, pomegranates, and cypress.