South American Gangster Rapper Indio Lyrico tells us at Roadside2Islam about his lifestyle as a drug dealing gangster rapper and how his life changed upon accepting islam.
- Although jaguars are often tawny-colored, they can vary from reddish-brown to black. Black jaguars are also called black panthers.
- A jaguar’s bite is twice as strong as a lion and it can crush heavy bones in large prey easily.
- The term “jaguar” comes from the Native American word “yaguar”, which means “he who kills with one leap.”
- Jaguar populations are rapidly declining due to habitat loss in South American rainforests and poaching for their fur.
- Jaguars were once found in the Western and Southern U.S. including Texas, California, Arizona and New Mexico. However, the jaguar population was quickly eliminated in the U.S. and very few sightings have been recorded since the 1960s.
- Young cubs are born blind and helpless. They stay with their mother for about two years learning to hunt.