The only never ending & never failing love is love for Allah.
El amor sólo que nunca termina y que nunca falla es el amor por Allah.
De enige nooit eindigende en nooit falende liefde is liefde voor Allah.
L’amour ne se termine jamais et ne manquant jamais de l’amour pour Allah.
Das einzige, nicht enden wollenden und nie versiegende Liebe ist die Liebe zu Allah.
Wéiyī de shàng fáng hé yǒng bù shībài de ài shì ài zhēnzhǔ.
Den enda eviga och aldrig sviktande kärlek är kärlek till Allah.
Tol’ko beskonechnyy i nikogda ne nesposobnost’ lyubov’ yest’ lyubov’ k Allakhu.
Sadece hiç bitmeyen ve asla başarısız aşk, Allah için sevgidir.
L’unico amore non finisce mai e mai mancato è l’amore per Allah.
Satu-satunya yang tidak pernah berakhir & tidak pernah gagal cinta adalah cinta kepada Allah.
The Messenger of Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “The most hated man (person) to Allah is the one who is the most quarrelsome of the opponents.” [Sahih Bukhari]
Quarreling never settles disputes. Extricate yourself from quarrels as soon as possible. Allah (subhana wa ta’ala) does not like either of quarreling opponents, but the more quarrelsome one is the more hated to Allah (subhana wa ta’ala).
Keep this checklist in mind if a quarrel seems to be in the offing:
1. Let your opponent have the last word (ostensibly). In reality, the one who is quiet is the one who is defended eloquently by angels.
2. Stop trying to prove that you’re right.
3. Accept blame where the fault is yours.
4. State your position just once and then listen.
5. Before the blaming becomes unbearable, politely, either change the topic or physically leave the place of argument.
6. Remember that all cases will be reopened and settled on the Day of Judgement, and on that day none will be able to lie, trick or deceive in any way, to support their position.
By: Tariq Mehanna
The believer is like a tree, always at war with the wind. To survive the wind, the tree must possess certain qualities. For example, its seed must be planted in fertile soil that allows it to grow strong. This is described in the Qur’an:
Be humble when donating to a good cause and never nullify the reward by bragging about it.
Sé humilde al donar a una buena causa y nunca anular la recompensa por presumir de ello.
Wees nederig als het doneren aan een goed doel en nooit de beloning teniet te doen door opscheppen erover.
Être humble quand un don à une bonne cause et de ne jamais annuler la récompense par s’en vanter.
Sei bescheiden, wenn die Spende für einen guten Zweck und nie den Lohn zunichte machen, indem sie prahlen.
Yào qiānxū dāng juānzèng gěi yīgè liánghǎo de shìyè, bù huì yīn chuīxū tā fèile jiǎnglì.
Var ödmjuk Vid donation till en god sak och aldrig upphäva belöningen genom att skryta om det.
Bud’te skromny Kogda pozhertvovaniya na blagoye delo i nikogda ne svesti na net nagradu na khvastovstvo ob etom.
Iyi bir neden için bağış ve bu konuda palavra tarafından ödül geçersiz asla zaman alçakgönüllü olun.
Siate umili Quando donare ad una buona causa e non annullare la ricompensa per vantarsi su di esso.
Jadilah rendah hati Ketika menyumbangkan untuk tujuan baik dan tidak pernah membatalkan pahala dengan membual tentang hal itu.
You are unique. You are special. You are worth it indeed. Never let anyone make you feel otherwise.
Usted es único. Usted es especial. Usted se lo merece de hecho. Nunca dejes que nadie te haga sentir lo contrario.
U bent uniek. U bent speciaal. Je bent het waard inderdaad. Laat nooit iemand je anders voelen.
Vous êtes unique. Vous êtes spécial. Vous le valez bien. Ne laissez jamais personne vous faire sentir autrement.
Sie sind einzigartig. Sie sind etwas Besonderes. Sie sind es wert, es in der Tat. Lassen Sie niemals jemand machen Sie anders fühlen.
Nǐ shì dúyīwú’èr de. Nǐ shì tèbié de. Nǐ shì zhídé dí quèshí. Yǒngyuǎn bùyào ràng rènhé rén ràng nǐ juéde bìngfēi rúcǐ.
Du är unik. Du är speciell. Du är värt det faktiskt. Låt aldrig någon få dig att känna något annat.
Vy unikal’ny . Ty osobennyy . Vy dostoyny etogo deystvitel’no. Nikogda ne pozvolyayte nikomu zastavit’ vas chuvstvovat’ sebya inache .
Siz eşsiz. Sen özelsin. Sen gerçekten buna değer. Herkes aksi hissettirecek izin vermeyin.
Tu sei unico. Tu sei speciale. Sei vale la pena davvero. Non permettere a nessuno di farti sentire altrimenti.
Anda unik. Anda istimewa. Anda layak memang. Jangan biarkan orang membuat Anda merasa sebaliknya.
Masturbation is defined as the manual stimulation of the male or female genitals, not by sexual intercourse, designed to produce an orgasm. Masturbation is totally forbidden in Shari’ah.
One of the most humiliating problems that the constant male masturbator suffers from when he attempts to have sexual relations is premature ejaculation or the failure to maintain an erection. When a person is masturbating, he tends to reach his orgasm as quickly as possible but in sexual intercourse, he normally has to attempt to control his excitement which can impose a great strain on those who indulge in self abuse over a lengthy period.
Those who achieve insufficient satisfaction from sexual intercourse and return to masturbation or never give it up suffer a great torment. Sex life is empty for them, which leads to many more problems, marital disputes, divorce, etc.
Therefore, people who continuously masturbate lose out all round. The physical pleasure becomes reduced to a natural act like urinating or excreting and at the back of their minds there is an awareness that they are missing out on the real pleasures of life. No adult can honestly claim to masturbate without a guilty feeling of complete uselessness. Masturbation is merely an exhaustive rather than constructive undertaking resulting in nothing but total loss. Once orgasm has been achieved, there is nothing left except a feeling of complete emptiness.
Steps in overcoming masturbation
Be assured that you can be cured of your difficulty. Many have been, both male and female. And you can also be cured if you determine that it must be so. If you want to give it up, you need will power and determination. Rasulullah [sallallaahu alayhi wasallam] said, ‘The Niyyat of a believer is better than the act.’
This determination is the first step. That is where we begin. Firstly, you must decide that you will end this practice and when you make that decision, the problem will be greatly reduced at once. But it must be more than a hope or a wish more than knowing that it is good for you. You must realize that this is a great evil and you have to want to give it up.
It must be actually a decision. If you truly make up your mind that you will be cured, then you will have the strength to resist any tendencies which you may have and any temptations which may come to you. Ask Allah to help you and give you strength and steadfastness to succeed.
After you have made this decision then observe the following specific guidelines.
1. First step is to realize that you are violating Allah’s command and you are bringing upon yourself a life long destruction and harm.
2. Never touch the intimate parts of your body unnecessarily.
3. Avoid being alone as much as possible. Find good company and stay in this good company. Remember, an idle mind is the devil’s (Shaytaan) workshop.
4. If you are associated with other persons having this same problem, you must break off their friendship. Never associate with other people having the same weakness. Don’t suppose that both of you will quit together, you never will. You must get away from people of that kind. Just to be in their presence will keep your problem foremost in your mind.
The problem must be taken out of your mind for that is where it really exists. Your mind must be on other and more wholesome things. It is mentioned in a Hadith that a person is upon the way of his friend. (Bukhari, Tirmizi)
5. When you bath, do so as quick as possible.
6. When in bed, if that is where you have your problem for the most part, dress yourself for the night so securely that you cannot easily touch your vital parts so that it would be difficult and time consuming for you to remove those clothes. By the time you started to remove protective clothing, you would have sufficiently controlled your thinking and the temptation would leave you.
If the temptation seems overpowering while you are in bed, engage in something useful. The purpose behind this suggestion is that you focus your mind on something else. You are the subject of your thoughts, so to speak.
7. Never look at pornographic material.
8. The attitude of the individual has an effect on how easy it is to overcome. It is essential that a firm commitment be made to control this habit. The person must first realize the evil of this act. Secondly he must understand the reason for this behavior.
After these 2 steps, the individual needs to become sensitive to the situations and conditions which may cause a person to commit this vile act. Hence a person must guard himself from anything, which may trigger a desire for this act. By following these steps, a person gains the ability to gain victory from this act, hence the power to control this filthy practice is developed. Remember you need also a bit of will-power.