Israel’s criminal regime exposed. Netanyahu’s lies exposed. More and more people find the true about Israel and are against this terrorist state. They become angry. They oppose the tyranny. Shocking video.
Posted in VIDEOS
Tags: angry, Benjamin Netanyahu (Politician), documentary, exposed, facts, footage, free palestine, gaza, gaza strip, hamas, israel, israel criminal, israel exposed, israels criminal regime, lying, mini documentary, palestine, Politics (TV Genre), regime, shocking, shocking video, shooting, short documentary, state, terrorist, true, truth, tyranny
People today have become so dishonest that lying is like a profession! Januay 1st is not the New Year in the Ancient Solar calender: count in Latin “seven=septem so September is the 7th month! Octo (eight): so October is the 8th month, Novo=9 or November and decem=10 or December. January was the 11th month and February was the 12th! March was the first month! January was chosen for Janus, the so-called two faced god, Spiritualism and Materialism; a hypocrite. So New Year’s Eve with its drunkeness and immorality is a modern day manifestation of this same hypocrisy. Wake up people! And let the real Islam stand up! Here is 21st Century Masjid: “Evolving yet still Submitting to Allah”
Posted in ARTICLES
Tags: 2014, 2015, 21st century, Allah, article, decem, dishonest, evolving, february, Hypocrisy, hypocrites, islam, islamic article, january, janus, latin, lies, lying, manifestation, march, march first month, march was the first month, masjid, materialism, month, months, new year, novo, octo, People, people today, read, real islam, septem, spiritualism, submitting, submitting to ALlah, truth
The Qur’an is not a book of science but a book of signs, yet it contains some undeniable facts related to science.
There is an incident described in the Qur’an over 1400 years ago about a man called Abu Jahl who was not only an enemy of the Muslims during the time of the prophet Muhammad (saws) but also a well-known pathological liar (compulsive liar). So Allah (God) sent down revelation describing the actions of this man in the following verses.
“..Does he not know that Allah sees?”
“No! If he does not desist, We will surely drag him by the forelock -”
“A lying, sinning forelock…” (Qur’an 96:14-16)
Here in these few verses Allah specifically points out that the forelock the front area of the head is a lying and sinning region.
By: Sigmund Fraud
The mainstream media is aging and collapsing under the weight of its own hubris and arrogance. Now entirely formulaic in presentation and predictable in substance, the ‘major’ outlets of news, which aremonopolized under only a small handful of corporations, serve the purpose of misleading the public on important issues and manufacturing consent for government and the oligarchs.
The public is still largely numb to this reality, and in a wicked catch-22 for modern man, many people are still addicted to the very media that serves as the primary weapon of social control against them. The tide is turning, however, and to help break the spell we bring you this comprehensive list of 11 tactics used against the public by the mainstream media to coerce consensus, divide, conquer, ridicule and stifle truthful or meaningful conversation about the state of our world.
1. Lying by Omission – What is not on the nightly news?
This is the most important question to ask when consuming mainstream media.
The average hour long broadcast consists of 48 minutes or less of actual news programming, minus, of course, the chit-chatting, the expensive motion graphics and the bumpers, highlights and story recaps. With a formula like this, full of pomp and grandstanding, the impression given is that if does not make it on the nightly news, then it is not of significance. The most obvious way in which the mainstream media manufactures consent for policy makers and advertisers is by omitting from the news reel those stories and perspectives which may compromise the broadcasters agenda, whatever that may be.
2. Controlling the Debate – Who is arguing, and for what cause?
News programs are businesses just like anything else, and as such news executives keep a go-to list of contacts to fulfill any necessary role in a program or segment. If the government needs credibility, they roll out an ex-president and remind you that he has ‘gravitas.’ If the military industrial complex needs a voice, then they roll out a familiar think-tanker to interject in a debate with a common-sense perspective in favor of national security. If something is too complicated for public consumption, then they open the rolodex to the ‘experts’ page and shuffle some know-it-all in front of the camera.
The media is laden with groomed pundits, so-called opinion leaders, and commentators, and each one has a definite reputation, each one resonates with a specific target audience, and each one fills a predictable role in a conversation. Program guests are very well vetted, and news is a science, a very lucrative science that excels in giving the impression of a diversity in ideas while keeping the debate sequestered in a very well constructed box. The characters in this box make all the difference.
3. Selecting the Right Anchors, Casters and Presenters – Our lives have been pegged to the dollar, and as such, a ‘good job’ is valued above many genuine virtues. People like to keep their jobs, as do news anchors and news casters, and since news is, again, a business, the voices and faces on news programs are hired to perform a role, a job description, a task. They are not employed to pursue morally driven journalism for the benefit of society. If they perform as they are required, they advance and gain more exposure. If they rock the boat, there are a thousand other hungry job-seekers chomping at the bit to replace them and do exactly they are hired to do. News anchoring is a job like anything else, and those at the forefront are the best at playing the role.
4. Scripting and Synchronizing News – One of the creepier and more blatant efforts to homogenize thought and manufacture consent is to script the news at high level, then distribute these scripts to many different locales and anchors to read verbatim, while they feign authenticity.
This is partially a result of the business decision to save money by employing as few actual news gatherers as possible, but is also a key part of the strategy to achieve conformity amongst people of different backgrounds and interests. The government has also been known to interject itself into the chain of command for selecting which news scripts are to be disseminated to the public. This is the most fundamental characteristic of propaganda, and is rather embarrassing to witness once you realize just how disingenuous your local news presenters are and just how easily duped most people are.
5. Politicizing Everything – Language is the greatest weapon of social control, and with mainstream media, powerfully debilitating language is pushed into every corner of our consciousness. Conservative vs. Liberal. Democrat vs. Republican. Right-winger vs. Left-winger. Good vs. Bad. Left vs. Right. Right vs. Wrong. White vs. Black.
And so on. Ad nauseam.
The truth is that ideas and opinions are as vastly different as grains of sand on a beach, yet the media intentionally frames every issue in terms of a phoney left-right paradigm that has been constructed to pigeon hole complex ideas and interests into a cheapened thought prison. No unorthodox idea or point of view can reach critical mass because everything is automatically framed in a ‘with us or against us’ mindset, turning people against each other for no reason other than to appeal to our desire to be on the winning team.
The mainstream media is the chief party responsible for creating the constructs of ‘left’ and ‘right,’ which have been tightly integrated into our social consciousness as a means of achieving divisiveness and disagreement among the populace. This is the chief tactic of divide and conquer, and when people are compelled on any issue to ‘pick a team’ and fight the rivalry to it’s bitter end, many opportunities for true progress are lost and the populace is easily goaded into a position favorable to the elite.
Posted in ARTICLES
Tags: article, by, consent, controlling, corruption, debate, distraction, Education, experts, exposed, eye candy, eyes, for, knowledge, language, learn, lies, lying, mainstream, manufacture, media, mind, mind melting, news, oligarchy, omission, outright, presenters, read, site, soul, tactitcs, to, truth, used, website
Bismillah (In the name of Allah).
By: Soufyan Bouharat
That the mainstream music industry is promoting an overdose of evil, should already be known for the believers on this planet. After doing a research about the idols of nowadays I came across some references about Shaytaan doing his job as usual.
Posted in ARTICLES
Tags: awareness, culture, devil, evil, facts, generation, idols, illu, illuminati, industry, jay-z, kesha, lana del rey, lies, lil tunechi, lil wayne, lying, lyrics, mainstream music, manipulating, media, music, new world order, pop, pop culture, pop stars, quran, rapper, read, role models, satanism, shaytan, singer, soul, tricks
Please wake up, those who speak of peace are lying to you! Obama says he wants to save Iraq, thats a lie, they show they saved 20 people on a chopper, what about the 200,000 they killed? They are killing more people in Iraq, dont forget they sent more bullets to Israel!
Lying to yourself about how you truly feel is heavily associated with depression. Not accepting the truth is what makes things harder.
Lying to yourself about how you truly feel is heavily associated with depression. Not accepting the truth is what makes things harder.
Mentir a sí mismo acerca de cómo usted se siente verdad está fuertemente asociado con la depresión. No aceptar la verdad es lo que hace las cosas más difíciles.
Liegen tegen jezelf over hoe je echt het gevoel is sterk geassocieerd met depressie. Het niet accepteren van de waarheid is wat maakt de zaken moeilijker.
Mentir pour vous sur la façon dont vous vous sentez vraiment est fortement associée à la dépression. Ne pas accepter la vérité est ce qui rend les choses plus difficiles.
Liegen, um sich darüber, wie Sie wirklich das Gefühl, stark mit Depressionen. Die Wahrheit nicht zu akzeptieren ist, was macht die Sache schwieriger.
Duì zìjǐ shuōhuǎng nǐ rúhé zhēnzhèng gǎnshòu dào zài hěn dà chéngdù shàng yǔ yìyù zhèng yǒuguān. Bù jiēshòu de zhēnxiàng shì shénme shǐ shìqíng biàn dé gèng nán.
Ljuga för dig själv om hur du verkligen känner är starkt förknippad med depression. Inte acceptera sanningen är det som gör saker svårare.
Lezha na sebya o tom, kak vy deystvitel’no chuvstvuyete v znachitel’noy stepeni svyazano s depressiyey . Ne prinimaya pravdu to, chto delayet veshchi trudneye.
Eğer gerçekten ağır depresyon ile ilişkili hissediyorum nasıl kendinize yalan.Gerçeği kabul edilmedi sert şeyler yapan şeydir.
Mentire a se stessi su come si senti veramente è fortemente associato con la depressione. Non accettando la verità è ciò che rende le cose più difficili.
Berbohong kepada diri sendiri tentang bagaimana Anda benar-benar merasa ini sangat berhubungan dengan depresi. Tidak menerima kebenaran adalah apa yang membuat hal-hal sulit.
When you stop chasing the wrong things you give
the right things a chance to catch you.
As Maria Robinson once said, “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” Nothing could be closer to the truth. But before you can begin this process of transformation you have to stop doing the things that have been holding you back.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Stop spending time with the wrong people. – Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. If someone wants you in their life, they’ll make room for you. You shouldn’t have to fight for a spot. Never, ever insist yourself to someone who continuously overlooks your worth. And remember, it’s not the people that stand by your side when you’re at your best, but the ones who stand beside you when you’re at your worst that are your true friends.
- Stop running from your problems. – Face them head on. No, it won’t be easy. There is no person in the world capable of flawlessly handling every punch thrown at them. We aren’t supposed to be able to instantly solve problems. That’s not how we’re made. In fact, we’re made to get upset, sad, hurt, stumble and fall. Because that’s the whole purpose of living – to face problems, learn, adapt, and solve them over the course of time. This is what ultimately molds us into the person we become.
- Stop lying to yourself. – You can lie to anyone else in the world, but you can’t lie to yourself. Our lives improve only when we take chances, and the first and most difficult chance we can take is to be honest with ourselves. Read The Road Less Traveled.
- Stop putting your own needs on the back burner. – The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too. Yes, help others; but help yourself too. If there was ever a moment to follow your passion and do something that matters to you, that moment is now.
- Stop trying to be someone you’re not. – One of the greatest challenges in life is being yourself in a world that’s trying to make you like everyone else. Someone will always be prettier, someone will always be smarter, someone will always be younger, but they will never be you. Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself and the right people will love the real you.
- Stop trying to hold onto the past. – You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.
- Stop being scared to make a mistake. – Doing something and getting it wrong is at least ten times more productive than doing nothing. Every success has a trail of failures behind it, and every failure is leading towards success. You end up regretting the things you did NOT do far more than the things you did.
- Stop berating yourself for old mistakes. – We may love the wrong person and cry about the wrong things, but no matter how things go wrong, one thing is for sure, mistakes help us find the person and things that are right for us. We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future. Every single thing that has ever happened in your life is preparing you for a moment that is yet to come.
- Stop trying to buy happiness. – Many of the things we desire are expensive. But the truth is, the things that really satisfy us are totally free – love, laughter and working on our passions.
- Stop exclusively looking to others for happiness. – If you’re not happy with who you are on the inside, you won’t be happy in a long-term relationship with anyone else either. You have to create stability in your own life first before you can share it with someone else. Read Stumbling on Happiness.
- Stop being idle. – Don’t think too much or you’ll create a problem that wasn’t even there in the first place. Evaluate situations and take decisive action. You cannot change what you refuse to confront. Making progress involves risk. Period! You can’t make it to second base with your foot on first.
- Stop thinking you’re not ready. – Nobody ever feels 100% ready when an opportunity arises. Because most great opportunities in life force us to grow beyond our comfort zones, which means we won’t feel totally comfortable at first.
- Stop getting involved in relationships for the wrong reasons. – Relationships must be chosen wisely. It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company. There’s no need to rush. If something is meant to be, it will happen – in the right time, with the right person, and for the best reason. Fall in love when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely.
- Stop rejecting new relationships just because old ones didn’t work. – In life you’ll realize that there is a purpose for everyone you meet. Some will test you, some will use you and some will teach you. But most importantly, some will bring out the best in you.
- Stop trying to compete against everyone else. – Don’t worry about what others are doing better than you. Concentrate on beating your own records every day. Success is a battle between YOU and YOURSELF only.
- Stop being jealous of others. – Jealousy is the art of counting someone else’s blessings instead of your own. Ask yourself this: “What’s something I have that everyone wants?”
- Stop complaining and feeling sorry for yourself. – Life’s curve-balls are thrown for a reason – to shift your path in a direction that is meant for you. You may not see or understand everything the moment it happens, and it may be tough. But reflect back on those negative curve-balls thrown at you in the past. You’ll often see that eventually they led you to a better place, person, state of mind, or situation. So smile! Let everyone know that today you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday, and you will be.
- Stop holding grudges. – Don’t live your life with hate in your heart. You will end up hurting yourself more than the people you hate. Forgiveness is not saying, “What you did to me is okay.” It is saying, “I’m not going to let what you did to me ruin my happiness forever.” Forgiveness is the answer… let go, find peace, liberate yourself! And remember, forgiveness is not just for other people, it’s for you too. If you must, forgive yourself, move on and try to do better next time.
- Stop letting others bring you down to their level. – Refuse to lower your standards to accommodate those who refuse to raise theirs.
- Stop wasting time explaining yourself to others. – Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it anyway. Just do what you know in your heart is right.
- Stop doing the same things over and over without taking a break. – The time to take a deep breath is when you don’t have time for it. If you keep doing what you’re doing, you’ll keep getting what you’re getting. Sometimes you need to distance yourself to see things clearly.
- Stop overlooking the beauty of small moments. – Enjoy the little things, because one day you may look back and discover they were the big things. The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you.
- Stop trying to make things perfect. – The real world doesn’t reward perfectionists, it rewards people who get things done. Read Getting Things Done.
- Stop following the path of least resistance. – Life is not easy, especially when you plan on achieving something worthwhile. Don’t take the easy way out. Do something extraordinary.
- Stop acting like everything is fine if it isn’t. – It’s okay to fall apart for a little while. You don’t always have to pretend to be strong, and there is no need to constantly prove that everything is going well. You shouldn’t be concerned with what other people are thinking either – cry if you need to – it’s healthy to shed your tears. The sooner you do, the sooner you will be able to smile again.
- Stop blaming others for your troubles. – The extent to which you can achieve your dreams depends on the extent to which you take responsibility for your life. When you blame others for what you’re going through, you deny responsibility – you give others power over that part of your life.
- Stop trying to be everything to everyone. – Doing so is impossible, and trying will only burn you out. But making one person smile CAN change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but their world. So narrow your focus.
- Stop worrying so much. – Worry will not strip tomorrow of its burdens, it will strip today of its joy. One way to check if something is worth mulling over is to ask yourself this question: “Will this matter in one year’s time? Three years? Five years?” If not, then it’s not worth worrying about.
- Stop focusing on what you don’t want to happen. – Focus on what you do want to happen. Positive thinking is at the forefront of every great success story. If you awake every morning with the thought that something wonderful will happen in your life today, and you pay close attention, you’ll often find that you’re right.
- Stop being ungrateful. – No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs. Instead of thinking about what you’re missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.
The views expressed in this article are the author’s and do not necessarily reflect those ofMuslimVillage.com.
Posted in ARTICLES
Tags: against, article, back, being, being idle, blaming, complaining, Education, everyone, exclusively, feeling, happiness, help, involved, islam, islamic, jealous, knowledge, learn, looking, lying, muslim, muslims, muslimvillage, needs, online, own, passtheknowledge, People, putting, ready, reasons, relationships, site, someone, sorry, soul, spending, stop, thinking, time, trying, website, wisdom, wrong, yourself