It’s been 13 years since the United States invaded Afghanistan with the aim of bringing down the Taliban government and search for Osama bin Laden. But has the experience made the U.S. any wiser?
19th September, Jumuah, Harare.
By: Jade Small
When you meet someone who is spiritually healthy, you’re immediately drawn to that person. You feel good just by being around them. These people are magnets for happiness, freedom and generosity, and have a unique ability to enjoy the present moment.
The only way you can achieve true spiritual satisfaction is by following your heart’s desires. Here are some clues that you can use to stay on the right path.
Here are 20 signs you’re spiritually healthy:
1. You stepped out of the victim role and now play the game of designing your destiny.
2. You love your life because you’re living your soul’s purpose.
3. You feel like you’re contributing and serving with generosity.
4. You got off the emotional roller coaster, and your emotions feel like smooth waves on a clear day most of the time.
5. You catch yourself when you judge others and realize that what you’re judging is intimately related to your own self-acceptance.
6. You don’t fear making the wrong decision, because you’re aware that there can always be a spiritual lesson.
7. You understand that freedom and happiness are qualities you cultivate from within, and the more you work on them, the more they grow.
8. You no longer feel like you need to hide out of fear of judgment; you are the full expression of yourself personally and professionally.
9. You spend time in silence daily and crave it when you miss a day, because you feel like something is “off.”
Twelfth Episode Of #InspirationSeries IS HERE!
IBN and Easy Production
“The World He Wished to See”
Ft. Omar Suleiman and Mohammed Zeyara
Directed by: Muhammad Bayazid
WATCH and SHARE widely with all of your Muslim and Non Muslim friends and family
Dont forget to share your lessons and reflections using #InspirationSeries