A Muslim girl gets called out by her friends to go to a party and while at the party she gets drugged and from there the men that drugged her raped her and when her father got the news he died on the spot. A Muslim boy goes with a friend who steals a car and then blames the Muslim for the crime so he gets sent to jail, some really scary but true stories and all as a result of being around bad friends. This is a great show you don’t want to miss.
Benefits to be learned from watching the show
1. The difference between good and bad friends
2. Why bad company is the worst company
3. Scary true stories of real situations
4. How bad friends can destroy your Deen
5. How to know when you should change your friends
6. Friends that you have grown close to
7. How to respectfully part ways but leave the door open
All this and more on TheDeenShow this week
British jihadist fighters have contacted a university in London to say they regret their decision to join Islamist extremists in the Middle East.
The jihadists, thought to be a 30-strong group, said they wanted to return home to Britain but were afraid they would be jailed if they did so.