By: Shaykh Tawfique Chowdhury
When a test comes to you:
1. Know that everything is by Qadr of Allah
2. Remember that other people have bigger problems than you
3. Remember the death of the Prophet (pbuh), the greatest calamity the Ummah faced
4. Maybe through this trial, Allah has saved you from an even bigger trial.
5. Through this trial Allah will remove some of your sins
6. Through this trial Allah has opened up a huge world of ibadah like sabr, salah, repentance etc
7. With this trial, Allah is putting you on the path of the Prophets. It is a confirmation that Allah loves you. The more Allah loves somebody, the more he tests them.”
Let me teach you what you will do to appreciate Allah…here’s how you appreciate Allah. Make rukuh, make sajda, what is both of these things referring to? Salaat. First he complained about humanity, you’re not doing your job appreciating me, you believers, it’s your turn, you need to appreciate me. The first step in appreciating me will be…Salaat.