The ongoing conflict in Syria has caused one of the largest humanitarian crises in the last few centuries. The millions of civilians who have fled their home to find safety will struggle to stay warm this winter. Many of the refugees are living in shelters and poorly constructed tents without adequate clothing or protection from the cold, leaving them at risk of hypothermia, pneumonia and other deadly diseases. Your donation will go towards providing the necessary provisions to civilians living in refugee camps. Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.
$75 will go towards:
- Winter Clothes
- Cooking Stove
$50 will go towards:
- Food Essentials
- Baby Food
- Hygiene Kit
People in South East Asia have been warned to prepare for more flooding, after days of heavy rain around the region that killed dozens of people and displaced tens of thousands in Thailand, Malaysia and Sri Lanka.According to officials, more than 200,000 people are homeless across the region because of the floods.
877-Why-Islam presents Sh. Omar Suleiman who asks important questions about our goal in life. Is the enjoyment of life the ultimate goal worth living for? Can a blind and homeless individual be more content than a famous actor? Explore why individuals display such varying levels of contentment.
Entire team, coach and priest embrace Islam after Dubai training camp
Dubai – A football team from Cameroon, including the coach and female priest, has embraced Islam after attending a training camp in Dubai, officials said.
The team from the African country represents a football academy for the homeless, orphans and impoverished youth.
- Annexed another 1,000 acres of West Bank land
- Seized $55,000,000 dollars of PA tax revenue
- Broken the ceasefire by firing at fishermen
- Broken the ceasefire by not opening the border crossing for goods
- Destroyed a dairy factory in Hebron
- Destroyed five houses and a farm belonging to Bedouin near Jerusalem
- Destroyed a family home in Silwan, making 11 children homeless
- Shot and critically injured a man in Qalqilya
- Kidnapped 17 people from Jenin
- Kidnapped 7 people from Nablus
Muslims across Wales are fasting for the holy month of Ramadan. And in Cardiff dozens of volunteers from the Muslim community have joined up with curry houses and takeaways to provide fresh meals for the city’s homeless.