- Annexed another 1,000 acres of West Bank land
- Seized $55,000,000 dollars of PA tax revenue
- Broken the ceasefire by firing at fishermen
- Broken the ceasefire by not opening the border crossing for goods
- Destroyed a dairy factory in Hebron
- Destroyed five houses and a farm belonging to Bedouin near Jerusalem
- Destroyed a family home in Silwan, making 11 children homeless
- Shot and critically injured a man in Qalqilya
- Kidnapped 17 people from Jenin
- Kidnapped 7 people from Nablus
tires during clashes with Israeli soldiers following a demonstration on
April 25, 2014 in the village of Kfar Qaddum, near Nablus, in the occupied
West Bank (AFP/File Jaafar Ashtiyeh)
HEBRON (Ma’an) — Israeli forces shot and seriously injured a Palestinian child during clashes near Hebron on Sunday, medics said.
Hazim al-Shalalda, the directer of al-Mizan hospital, told Ma’an that 11-year-old Moheyeddin Salah Idriss was shot in the chest with a live bullet during the clashes.
The boy is currently in a coma and undergoing a complex medical procedure, al-Shalalda said.
Moheyeddin was shot during clashes near Kiryat Arba settlement east of Hebron, where protesters threw rocks and Israeli soldiers fired live bullets and tear gas at Palestinians.
An Israeli army spokeswoman said she was looking into the incident.