“Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi Raaji’oon”
Yeah, sure we say this statement when someone dies.Also some of us may say this sentence when they lose something, suffer a setback or harm. But………..do you know what it means?
Sure, everyone know that it obviously means ‘To Allah we belong and to Him is our return.’
But that’s not what I am talking about.
I mean ….do you REALLY, TRULY understand these words and their implications in a Muslim’s life?
It means …whatever we have is not really ours. It belongs to Allah
Eugene is one of the few truckers willing to risk the notorious road.
We follow Congolese lorry drivers who must navigate their trucks, laden with goods and passengers, through jungle floods where a journey of a few hundred miles takes a month.
- Annexed another 1,000 acres of West Bank land
- Seized $55,000,000 dollars of PA tax revenue
- Broken the ceasefire by firing at fishermen
- Broken the ceasefire by not opening the border crossing for goods
- Destroyed a dairy factory in Hebron
- Destroyed five houses and a farm belonging to Bedouin near Jerusalem
- Destroyed a family home in Silwan, making 11 children homeless
- Shot and critically injured a man in Qalqilya
- Kidnapped 17 people from Jenin
- Kidnapped 7 people from Nablus
By: Said Alpsoy
THE BEST OF THE BELIEVERS IS THE ONE WHO MAKES THINGS EASIER IN COMMERCE
- The most virtuous of the believers is the one who makes things easier in his shopping, paying his debt and demanding his debt. (Tabarani)
- Be careful! Some portion of people pay their debt nicely and demand their debt nicely, they do not hurt people. On the other hand, some people pay their debt badly, they hurt people; they demand their debt badly. They will be treated in the same way in the hereafter. Be careful! Some people pay their debt badly and demand their debt badly. Be careful! The most virtuous of them are the ones who pay their debt nicely and demand their debt nicely. The evilest ones are those who pay their debt badly and demand their debt badly. (Tirmidhi)