An Amazing Du’aa Not to Be Missed After Fajr and Maghrib For Protection From Shaitaan
Narration About Fajr Prayer
The Messenger of Allaah (ﷺ) said, “Whoever says at the end of every Fajr prayer, while his feet are still folded, before speaking:
‘None has the right to be worshipped but Allaah, Alone without partner, to Him belongs all that exists, and to Him is the praise. He gives life and causes death, and He is powerful over all things.
لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لاَ شَرِيكَ لَهُ لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
Lā ilāha illallāh, waḥdahu lā sharīka lahu, lahul-mulku wa lahul-ḥamdu, yuḥyī wa yumītu, wa huwa alā kulli shay’in qadīr
ten times, then ten good deeds shall be written for him, ten evil deeds shall be wiped away from him, ten degrees shall be raised up for him, and he shall be in security all that day from every disliked thing—and he shall be in protection from Shaitaan—, and no sin will meet him or destroy him that day, except for associating partners with Allaah.”
Saheeh at-Targheeb, 472. At-Tirmidhee, Eng. trans., vol. 6, p. 194.
Nouman Ali Khan – Don’t Underestimate Any Good Deed (Video)
Jummah Khutbah delivered on 10th April 2015 at EIIS, Oldham G.Manchester. A powerful reminder by NAK on how Muslims should respond to the attacks on Islam from the Quranic perspective. Presented by the European Institute of Islamic Sciences.
The Most Beloved Deeds
“So strive as in a race in good deeds.” [ QURAN 5:48]
1. “The most beloved of deeds according to Allah (GOD) are the continuous ones, even if they are little.” [Agreed upon]
2. “The most beloved fast according to Allah is the fast of Dawud (Prophet David Peace be upon him); he would fast every alternate day. The most beloved prayer according to Allah is the prayer of Dawud; he would sleep half the night, stand a third and then sleep for a sixth.” [Agreed upon]
3. “The most beloved of deeds according to Allah are the prayer in its right time, then to treat the parents in an excellent manner, and then Jihad(Struggle) in the path of Allah.” [Agreed upon]
4. “The most beloved prayer to the Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) was the one that was done regularly (throughout the life) even if it were little. And whenever the Prophet offered a prayer he used to offer it regularly .” [Sahih al-Bukhari]
5 Tips on How To Be Sincere To Allah
By: Abdul Rahman Chao
Every Muslim knows that sincerity is the core factor for one’s actions to be accepted. The question is how one should go about in being sincere. Here are some tips on how to be sincere to Allah the Almighty:
Guidance is in the hands of Allah only. Whomsoever Allah guides will never go astray. The hearts of believers are in hands of Allah. He controls it fully. Why not directly ask the one who controls your heart to make you sincere in all of your actions? Omar Bin Khattab (RadiaAllahu Anhu) used to say: Oh Allah! Make all of my actions for your sake only!
Good deeds should be done with the right intention, not for attention!
The Prophet (pbuh) said, “He who lets the people hear of his good deeds intentionally to win their praise, Allah will let the people know his real intention (on the Day of Resurrection), and he who does good things in public to show off and win the praise of the people, Allah will disclose his real intention (and humiliate him).” [Bukhari]
Rewards, Benefits and Virtues of Quran and its Recitation
Quran is the book of guidance for a Muslims life. This article is a collection of Quranic verses, Ahadeeth (Prophet’s Saying) and sayings of the salaf (pious people that followed the prophet) on the majesty of Quran, the great virtues for reading and following it.
The closer you get to Allah the harder Shaytan attacks so don’t be shocked
Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allah have mercy on him) said in Kitab al-Eeman: “The believer may suffer from the whispers of the Shaytan insinuating thoughts of kufr (disbelief), which may make him feel distressed. The Sahabah (may Allah be pleased with them) said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, some of us think thoughts which we would rather fall from heaven to earth than speak of them.’ He said, ‘That is a clear sign of faith.’ According to one report, ‘… thoughts which are too terrible to speak of.’ He said, ‘Praise be to Allah, Who has reduced all his [the Shaytan’s] plots to mere whispers,’ meaning that the fact that these whispers come, but they are so greatly disliked, and they are pushed away from the heart, is a clear sign of faith. This is like the mujahid (warrior) to whom the enemy comes, but he resists him until he overwhelms him, and this is a mighty jihad (battle)… Hence the seekers of knowledge and devoted worshippers experience waswas and doubts which others do not face, because they (the others) are not following the way prescribed by Allah, rather they are following their own whims and desires and neglecting to remember their Lord. This is what the Shaytan wants, in contrast to those who are striving to draw closer to their Lord by seeking knowledge and worshipping Him. He is their enemy and seeks to prevent them from drawing closer to Allah.” (p.147 of the Indian edition)
1. Seek refuge with Allah and give up these thoughts completely, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) commanded.
2. Remember Allah and control yourself and do not continue to think of these whispers.
3. Occupy yourself with worship and doing good deeds, in obedience to the command of Allah and seeking to please Him. When you devote yourself completely and seriously to worship, you will forget about these whispers, insha Allah.
4. Frequently seek refuge with Allah and make du’a (supplicate) to free you from these whispers.
Food Distribution in Brazilian Favela (Video)
877-Why-Islam presents the glimpses of food distribution in the slums of Sao Paulo, Brazil. Food packages were sponsored by Helping Hand (www.hhrd.org). It was amazing how receptive the people were. They said that they want to know more and where should they go to learn more about Islam. They took us to an area where we were able to see the reality of the Favela (slum). It was an area where we ascended some deep steps and at the top they had a very delicate wood platform and behind it was an area where all of their waste (fecal matter, garbage, rats, etc.) are found.