By: Gabrielle Deonath
The Hijab Diaries: Part I | Part II
Because I started wearing my hijab in the beginning of this past summer, a thought that was always in the back of my mind was how people in school would react to the change I’d made. How would acquaintances and friends treat me? Would the people I had previously had problems with mock me?
Alhamdulillah, WhyIslam is traveling to Sao Paulo, Brazil, during the 2014 FIFA World Cup from June 10-July 2 to educate the public about Islam and Muslims.
How You Can Help?
– Change your social media profile picture
– Plan a dawah activity for July 5th
– Set up a dawah booth in your local library
– Share and upload your event’s videos and pictures
– LIKE http://www.facebook.com/WhyIslam
– Use #WhatIsYourGoal in all your posts
– Buy a campaign t-shirt or download artwork to print locally
– Sponsor a GDD Dawah Kit for only $150
– Have local Imam give khutbahs about this campaign
Join us for an amazing Dawah experience! For more details:http://www.WhyIslam.org/brazil
Where you’re going is more important than where you’ve been!
Dónde vas es más importante que dónde has estado!
Waar je naartoe gaat is belangrijker dan waar je bent geweest!
Où vous allez est plus important que celui où vous avez été!
Wo wirst du ist wichtiger, als wo du warst!
Nǐ yào qù dì dìfāng bǐ nǐ qùguò dì dìfāng gèng zhòngyào!
Vart du ska är viktigare än var du har varit!
Gde vy sobirayetes’ vazhneye , gde vy byli!
Eğer nereye gittiğini oldum nerede daha önemlidir!
Dove si sta andando è più importante dove sei stato!
Di mana Anda akan lebih penting daripada di mana Anda sudah!