- Annexed another 1,000 acres of West Bank land
- Seized $55,000,000 dollars of PA tax revenue
- Broken the ceasefire by firing at fishermen
- Broken the ceasefire by not opening the border crossing for goods
- Destroyed a dairy factory in Hebron
- Destroyed five houses and a farm belonging to Bedouin near Jerusalem
- Destroyed a family home in Silwan, making 11 children homeless
- Shot and critically injured a man in Qalqilya
- Kidnapped 17 people from Jenin
- Kidnapped 7 people from Nablus
Fishermen in Gaza went fishing after war: They found fish that was never seen before in Gaza, in huge quantities
Fish in Gaza sea jumping into fishermen boats during ceasefire. No words to explain the deep meanings behind such video.
GAZA CITY (Ma’an) — Israeli warships on Tuesday opened fire at fishermen off the coast of Rafah in the southern Gaza Strip, in an apparent violation of an agreed-upon three-day ceasefire, a union official said.
Nizar Ayyash, spokesman for Gaza’s fishermen union, told Ma’an that a number of Palestinian fishermen were near the shore when Israeli forces shot at them with machine guns.
No injuries were reported.