Organizing a massive dawah effort for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, bringing together over 20 Islamic organizations on an international level, and mobilizing dozens of volunteers originating from 6 continents is a task of epic proportions. With the help of Allah and the assistance of the local Brazilian community, the Islamic Circle of north America (ICnA)’s WhyIslam Project was able to take on the challenge. Starting June 10, 2014, a team of daees arrived in sao Paulo kicking off the World Cup by asking soccer fans, “What is your goal?” After some meetings with local volunteers and logistics coordinating, they began hitting the streets of sao Paulo on June 12th, which marked the beginning of the World Cup soccer matches.
Alhamdulillah, WhyIslam is traveling to Sao Paulo, Brazil, during the 2014 FIFA World Cup from June 10-July 2 to educate the public about Islam and Muslims.
How You Can Help?
– Change your social media profile picture
– Plan a dawah activity for July 5th
– Set up a dawah booth in your local library
– Share and upload your event’s videos and pictures
– LIKE http://www.facebook.com/WhyIslam
– Use #WhatIsYourGoal in all your posts
– Buy a campaign t-shirt or download artwork to print locally
– Sponsor a GDD Dawah Kit for only $150
– Have local Imam give khutbahs about this campaign
Join us for an amazing Dawah experience! For more details:http://www.WhyIslam.org/brazil