What are the 5 best tips for a successful and happy marriage?
Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh
Thank you for your question.
1. Make the Quran and Sunnah your source, foundation, and judge in all of your affairs.
2. Focus on the things you love about your spouse and do not focus on flaws.
3. Healthy communication! Don’t be afraid to healthily voice your concerns to one another.
4. Worship Allah together. A family that prays together stays together because love for Allah unites the hearts.
5. Don’t air your dirty laundry. When you have issues try to resolve internally instead of embarrassing your spouse.
And Allah knows best.
Answered by Shaykh Omar Suleiman
Hadith of the Day Imam
Director – Islamic Learning Foundation