Some points covered in this weeks show:
1. Where true Happiness comes from
2. Peer Pressure
3. Being invited to party and smoke weed
4. let’s all face it we all make mistakes
5. Who are your friends
6. Yolo – You only live once
7. Come on girl take off that Hijab
8. Invitation to the club with all drinks payed
9. Women don’t be fooled by his poetry, sweet words of nothing
10.When guys get what they want they are out.
12 Parents will be held accountable for making the Halal hard and the Haram easy.
All this and more on this weeks amazing show with guest Mohammed Zeyara
Calls are growing for high sugar drinks to be taxed in the same way as cigarettes to curb rising obesity. Does the drinks industry’s resistance echo that of the tobacco industry denial in the 1960s? Jeremy Paxman spoke to James Quincey, president of Coca Cola Europe.
Fasting is a unique moral and spiritual characteristic of Islam. Literally defined, fasting means to abstain “completely” from foods, drinks, intimate intercourse and smoking, before the break of the dawn till sunset. But if we restrict the meaning of the Islamic Fasting to this literal sense, we would be sadly mistaken.