By: Ibtihal Al-Khalifin
How do we claim to hate Iblees yet continue to follow his ways? ‘Arrogance and pride were the reasons why shaytan was expelled from paradise. Do not let it be the reason for you not gaining an entrance.’
Humility is a much-needed characteristic for all Muslims. Being modest is one of the most crucial traits of a humble person. We need to acknowledge our own defects and willingly submit to the commandments of Allah . The messenger of Allah, Mohammed , was known for his incredible humility and grace. He used to be humble with his companions, at home and with everyone he met.
If any of the following side effects occur while taking nicotine, check with your doctor immediately:
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- fever with or without chills
- nausea with or without vomiting
- runny nose
- shortness of breath, tightness in the chest, trouble with breathing, or wheezing
- skin rash, itching, or hives
- tearing of the eyes
Dizziness and neck pain are common medical conditions that we often assume will go away with self-medication or a massage. Although you may be hopeful that you can self-diagnose using the vast array of medical information available on internet, not even the best article’s a substitute for a doctor. Make sure you see a healthcare specialist regardless, and especially if symptoms are persistent or severe.
Reaction to a Fox News segment on poverty in the US and UK, and the common argument that welfare displaces work.
1. Islam is the name of the religion. A person who practices Islam is known as a Muslim. The adjective “Islamic” usually refers to objects and places, not people. The term “Mohammedanism” is an outdated term for the faith and is usually considered insulting.
2. Islam is an Arabic word that means “peace,” “security,” and “surrender.” Muslimmeans “one who peacefully surrenders to God.” Anyone from any race could be Muslim; in other words, “Muslim” does not refer to a particular race.
By: Jade Small
Before there was modern-day medicine and its pharmacopeia of synthetic drugs, there were plants, and ancient civilizations knew how to use them strategically to treat common ailments and even life-threatening diseases.
Below is an excellent starting point to learn how to harness the power of medicinal plants. This is only a small sample, of course, and once you get your feet wet, you’ll likely be inspired to explore more and more uses for these healing wonders.
The Amazonian Royal Flycatcher is found in forest and woodland throughout most of the Amazon basin in northern Bolivia, eastern Peru, eastern Ecuador, eastern Colombia, Venezuela, the Guianas, and northern and western Brazil. It is easily overlooked and typically found in low densities, but overall it remains widespread and common.