Note : Prophet Moosa is also known as Prophet Musa or Moses
Firaun is also known as Pharaoh
Prophet Moosa (AS) was born at the time of Fir’aun. Fir’aun was a king who hated the Bani Israa’eel, who were the tribe of Prophet Moosa (AS).
A short while before Prophet Moosa (AS) was born, Fir’aun was told that a boy from the Bani Israa’eel would soon be born and at whose hands Fir’aun’s kingdom would be destroyed. On hearing this, the cruel king ordered that every male child born to the Bani Israa’eel should be killed.
Read the rest of this entry
By: Shaykh Tawfique Chowdhury
When a test comes to you:
1. Know that everything is by Qadr of Allah
2. Remember that other people have bigger problems than you
3. Remember the death of the Prophet (pbuh), the greatest calamity the Ummah faced
4. Maybe through this trial, Allah has saved you from an even bigger trial.
5. Through this trial Allah will remove some of your sins
6. Through this trial Allah has opened up a huge world of ibadah like sabr, salah, repentance etc
7. With this trial, Allah is putting you on the path of the Prophets. It is a confirmation that Allah loves you. The more Allah loves somebody, the more he tests them.”
When hardship befalls you, how do you figure out if it’s a test or punishment from Allah?
More Quran Weekly video’s…