Abu Dhabi: Shaikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, UAE Foreign Minister, on Wednesday condemned the “barbaric intrusion” by the Israeli regime’s special forces into the Al Aqsa Mosque in occupied Jerusalem, “during which worshippers were assaulted and the sanctity of the holy place was defiled, to make way for Jewish visitors on the occasion of the Jewish holiday of Sukkot”.
Shaikh Abdullah said that the Israeli regime’s plans to designate the Bab Al Qataneen gate as a point of entry into the Al Aqsa compound for Jewish extremists could exacerbate the situation.
(TORONTO – August 22, 2014) The Canadian Council of Imams (CCI) today reiterates its past declarations condemning violent extremism and underscoring Canadian Muslims’ commitment to the safety and security of Canada, such as the CCI’s August 2010 declaration.
With respect to the CCI’s position on the so-called Islamic State of Iraq and Sham (ISIS), we declare the following:
Some People try to say Islam is Barbaric and cruel as they watch the basic Human Rights of these people being violated along with the targeting and killing of innocent Men, Women and children.
Let’s see what Islam teaches during times of war.
Before engaging in battle, the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) instructed his soldiers:
1. “Do not kill any child, any woman, or any elder or sick person.” (Sunan Abu Dawud)
2. “Do not practice treachery or mutilation.(Al-Muwatta)
3. Do not uproot or burn palms or cut down fruitful trees.(Al-Muwatta)
4. Do not slaughter a sheep or a cow or a camel, except for food.” (Al-Muwatta)
5. “If one fights his brother, [he must] avoid striking the face, for God created him in the image of Adam.” (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)
6. “Do not kill the monks in monasteries, and do not kill those sitting in places of worship. (Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)
7. “Do not destroy the villages and towns, do not spoil the cultivated fields and gardens, and do not slaughter the cattle.” (Sahih Bukhari; Sunan Abu Dawud)
8. “Do not wish for an encounter with the enemy; pray to God to grant you security; but when you [are forced to] encounter them, exercise patience.” (Sahih Muslim)
9. “No one may punish with fire except the Lord of Fire.” (Sunan Abu Dawud).
10. “Accustom yourselves to do good if people do good, and to not do wrong even if they commit evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)
Verse in the Holy Quraan
4:75 (Y. Ali) And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: “Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!”
Islam is a Mercy for mankind get to know the truth
To learn more about ISLAM visit