So, you want to understand the Quran, but you are ‘too busy’? Or you think Quran is difficult to learn? Then this is the perfect course for you.
This is our most popular course which is being offered to thousands of brothers, sisters and children both online and in person from UK to USA, Canada, Dubai, Saudi Arabia and the Far East. We have students from all over the world.
50 % of the Quran in just 9 hours
You will study 9 hours in total, divided over 19 sessions in which you will learn 125 words that occur in the Quran 40,000 times (out of a total of approx. 78,000 words). That comes to 50%!
So, when you finish this course you will know half of the words on each page of the Quran.
What will you study?
We found out that the easiest gateway to understand Arabic is through Salah. You already know the Arabic text and this way you practise daily what you learn! You will cover:
- Surah Al-Fatihah & the last six Surahs of the Quran
- Different parts of Salah (prayer)
- Basic necessary Grammar
- Exclusive: unique iman boosting lessons in each part.
What is the Aim of this course?
1. Have you start performing daily recitations (in your salah and others) with understanding.
This will tremendously improve your concentration in Salah and your relationship with Allah;
2. Show you the Quran is not a nice thing to have, but the must have guideline to succeed in life;
3. Forever remove your thinking that the Quran is difficult to understand;
Now you know half of the words on each page it is easy to start understanding 100% of the Quran!
What are the Benefits of this course?
- The Key Formula to prioritize all your Quran activities!
- Effective, Research-Based Approach; to ensure the most fast way for you to learn.
- Included ‘how to’ lessons; interact, imagine, feel and how to recite the Quran;
- Revolutionary Technique for learning grammar; TPI (Total Physical Interaction);
- All possible learning materials provided: from videos, mp3, PowerPoint files, Textbook, Workbook, to email reminders, special quizzes and a final exam.
It’s been 13 years since the United States invaded Afghanistan with the aim of bringing down the Taliban government and search for Osama bin Laden. But has the experience made the U.S. any wiser?
Joe Scarborough took aim at Israel’s bombardment of Gaza on Thursday, saying that, despite his history of support for the country, he could not condone the killing of so many Palestinian civilians. “This continued killing of women and children in a way that appears to be indiscriminate is asinine,” he said, adding, “The United States of America, we cannot be associated with this if this continues. This is so bad, not only for the Israeli people, but for us.“