By: Abdul Rahman Chao
Every Muslim knows that sincerity is the core factor for one’s actions to be accepted. The question is how one should go about in being sincere. Here are some tips on how to be sincere to Allah the Almighty:
Guidance is in the hands of Allah only. Whomsoever Allah guides will never go astray. The hearts of believers are in hands of Allah. He controls it fully. Why not directly ask the one who controls your heart to make you sincere in all of your actions? Omar Bin Khattab (RadiaAllahu Anhu) used to say: Oh Allah! Make all of my actions for your sake only!
What are the 5 best tips for a successful and happy marriage?
Assalamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh
Thank you for your question.
1. Make the Quran and Sunnah your source, foundation, and judge in all of your affairs.
2. Focus on the things you love about your spouse and do not focus on flaws.
3. Healthy communication! Don’t be afraid to healthily voice your concerns to one another.
4. Worship Allah together. A family that prays together stays together because love for Allah unites the hearts.
5. Don’t air your dirty laundry. When you have issues try to resolve internally instead of embarrassing your spouse.
And Allah knows best.
Answered by Shaykh Omar Suleiman
Hadith of the Day Imam
Director – Islamic Learning Foundation