The Ideal Muslim Father – Free PDF eBook Download
This eBook is an extract from the popular, “The Ideal Muslim” book by By Dr. Muhammad ‘Ali Al-Hashimi.
One of the chapters was very relevant to Islamic parenting so we extracted only this chapter and made it available for download here. Chapter 5 is titled, “The Muslim and His Children” and contains the following:
- He understands his great responsibility towards his children
- He uses the best methods in bringing them up
- He demonstrates his love and affection for them
- He spends on them, willingly and generously
- He does not discriminate between sons and daughters in his affection and spending
- He is alert to everything that may have an influence on them
- He equally treats all his children
- He instills good behavior and attitudes in them
Download PDF (right click and select “save as”)
Posted on January 2, 2015, in ARTICLES and tagged attitudes, behavior, brothers and sisters, Children, download, download ebook, download islamic ebook, download pdf, ebook, Education, generously, guidance, influence, islam parents, islam4parents, islamic education, knowledge, learn, parents in islam, pdf. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.