When a test comes to you
By: Shaykh Tawfique Chowdhury
When a test comes to you:
1. Know that everything is by Qadr of Allah
2. Remember that other people have bigger problems than you
3. Remember the death of the Prophet (pbuh), the greatest calamity the Ummah faced
4. Maybe through this trial, Allah has saved you from an even bigger trial.
5. Through this trial Allah will remove some of your sins
6. Through this trial Allah has opened up a huge world of ibadah like sabr, salah, repentance etc
7. With this trial, Allah is putting you on the path of the Prophets. It is a confirmation that Allah loves you. The more Allah loves somebody, the more he tests them.”
Posted on November 26, 2014, in ARTICLES and tagged a, Allah, calamity, comes, confirmation, God, ibadah, information, islam, life, life lessons, life test, muslims, path, pbuh, prophet muhammad, prophets, Qadr of Allah, repentance, sabr, salah, shaykh, sins, Tawfique Chowdhury, test, through trial, to, trial, ummah, when, when a test comes to you, world, you. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.