Bayyinah’s Success Story Directly from Nouman Ali Khan (Video)
Posted by Akhi Soufyan
Nouman Ali Khan, the founder and CEO of Bayyinah Institute, is a living example of how following your dreams can lead to success. In 1999 he began his Arabic training, and in 2005 he took up teaching Arabic full-time and launching Bayyinah Institute. He revolutionized the idea of teaching Quranic Arabic in the Western world and has taught over 10,000 students through travelling seminars and programs. He himself serves as a great example, being a non-native Arabic speaker, that anyone can learn Arabic as long as they have the drive. Only 36 years old and in just eight short years, he and his team have been able to reawaken that love and passion for Arabic and Quran learning around the world and continues to do so with Allah’s help, Alhamdolilah (Praise be to God).
We recently got the opportunity to spend time with the Bayyinah team and learn about the story of Nouman Ali Khan’s business endeavor and the tips he has for Imantrepreneurs. We hope this story influences you to take action with your business idea or rejuvenate your passion for your current business inshAllah (God Willing).
Some of the tips mentioned in the video include:
- When coming up with a business ideas, it is important to think of yourself in a typical situation and address a problem.
- Do not run after money and success. When you love what you do the money and success follows.
- Do not take criticism from closed ones to heart, but instead take an idea that is bound to fail and figure out a way for it to succeed.
- Test the waters before jumping in completely.
- Get family support before moving forward.
- No need to sell that your passionate. Passion is obvious. Don’t sell. Just focus on excelling.
- Learn to let go or managing current tasks. Empower employees to take over so you can concentrate on new ideas.
- Create a close-knit family oriented company culture.
About Akhi SoufyanIf you see goodness from me, then that goodness is from The Creator. You should be thankful to The Creator for all of that. Cause I'm not the architect of that. I'm only the...the recipient. If you see weakness or shortcoming in me it's from my own weakness or shortcoming. And I ask The Creator and the people to forgive me for that. _______________________________ Website eigenaar voor een betere wereld en doel, niet gericht op verdiensten van geld maar goede daden. In de naam van Allah, de Barmhartige. Als je goedheid van mij ziet, dan is dat de goedheid van de Schepper (God). Wees De Schepper dankbaar voor dat. Want ik ben daar niet de architect van, ik ben alleen de ontvanger.
Posted on August 19, 2014, in VIDEOS and tagged ali, Arabic, bayyinah, bayyinah institute, bayyinah team, bayyinah tv, ceo, directly, from, information, khan, knowledge, learn, nouman, nouman ali khan, online, opportunity, success story, tips, video, watch, website, wisdom. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.