Nouman Ali Khan: The Devil’s tactic will pull you step by step to Sin (Video)
Conditions of Muslim Dress Code
Within the definition of ‘awrah for men and women, all the four basic requirements discussed in this paper are essentially the same:
1. Man should fully cover his ‘awrah.
2. Men’s clothes should be loose enough so as not to describe what he is covering (his ‘awrah).
3. They should be thick enough so as not to describe the color of the skin or the parts required to be covered.
4. They should not be designed in a way to attract attention. The basic rule of modesty and avoiding “show off” applies to all believers men and women.
The three other additional requirements discussed under the Muslim woman’s code of dress apply to men’s clothes as well:
1. They should not be similar to what is known as the female dress.
2. They should not be similar to what could be identified as the dress of unbelievers.
3. They should not be clothes of fame, pride, and vanity.
In addition to the above limitations on the Muslim man’s clothes, men are not allowed to wear silk and gold. This does not apply to women.
“Hijab” is a word that indicates several conditions for the women’s Islamic dress. We shall try to outline these conditions below:
• Clothing must cover the entire body, only the hands and face may remain visible (According to some Fiqh Schools).
• The material must not be so thin that one can see through it.
• The clothing must hang loose so that the shape of the body is not apparent.
• The female clothing must not resemble the man’s clothing.
• The design of the clothing must not resemble the clothing of the non-believing women.
• The design must not consist of bold designs which attract attention.
• Clothing should not be worn for the sole purpose of gaining reputation or increasing one’s status in society.
Posted on August 4, 2014, in AUDIO/MP3, VIDEOS and tagged ali, Allah, animal, attention, believers, billion dollar industry, body, cloths, definition, devil, devils tactics, download, dress code, file, God, heart, Human, human being, in islam, in terms of clothing, islam, khan, knowledge, learn, listen, mind, mp3, mp3 education, muslim, muslim dress code, nouman, nouman ali khan, quran, reflect, shaytaan, sin, soul, step by step, tactics, terms, vs, wisdom. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.