As Ramadan comes to an end, increase making Duaa
As Ramadan comes to an end, so do the increased opportunities for prayer. We may or may not get another Ramadan in our lives. This may be our last Iftar. Just before Iftar is a special time to ask Allah for everything you want. Allah loves hearing from us. The last night and day of fasting is a special day of Dua as well, considering that the Prophet has said that Allah makes decisions about our forgiveness that day. So here are some suggested Dua:
Duas before the last Iftar
If everyone in your family can break fast together, it will be great to make Dua together.
- Oh Allah, please accept all of my prayers, fasting, and remembrance of You during this blessed month.
- Please forgive me for the shortcomings in my worship and help me improve by next Ramadan.
- Ya Allah, help me continue the good habits I have acquired during Ramadan.
- Oh Allah, please make me of the righteous, the guided, and those You love.
- Ya Allah, please guide me and my family to the Straight Path and help us become excellent Muslims for Your sake.
- I worship only You and only from You do I seek help. Please increase Your bounty for me and my family
- Ya Allah, Guide our loved ones, friends, coworkers, neighbors, classmates to the straight path for success in this life and hereafter.
Duas for the last night of power
- Ya Allah, You are the embodiment of forgiveness, You love to forgive, Please disregard my shortcomings, O Forgiver, Ghafoor, the Forgiving Lord.
- Oh Allah, make it easy for me to do good and help me avoid the bad in all situations.
- Oh Allah, grant me success in all of my affairs in this life and the Next.
- Please increase me in knowledge and bless me with excellent teachers.
- Ya Allah, let me die in the highest state of Iman.
- Oh Allah, bless this Ummah, guide us, and unite our hearts.
- Ya Allah, lift my heart, relieve my burdens, and make me of those who put their full trust in You for all of their affairs.
- Oh Allah, please bless me with the opportunity to see many more Ramadans and to perform much better worship of You than I have done this year and in the past.
Duas for Eid
- Ya Allah, open our hearts towards our neighbors.
- Ya Allah, open the hearts of our neighbors towards us.
- Ya Allah, unite the Muslims in my country and the world to serve Allah’s creation to please Him.
- Ya Allah, give Sabr (patience) and freedom to the innocent prisoners and guide those who are at fault.
- Ya Allah, You take care of the oppressed. Please help the oppressed in Palestine, Kashmir, Afghanistan, Iraq, India, Burma, Syria and other parts of the world.
- Ya Allah, guide oppressors to the right path and move the hearts of extremists from the harmful path.
- Ya Allah, give wisdom to our leaders; accept their sacrifice; bless them with more courage.
Posted on July 25, 2014, in ARTICLES and tagged article, ask Allah, considering, day, dua, dua'a, eid, fasting, forgiveness, hearing, IFTAR, increased, loves, night, night of power, opportunities, peace be upon him, prayer, prophet, prophet muhammad, ramadan, siratulmustaqim, source, special, subhana wa ta alla, suggested, surat taha, time. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.