How to Make Your Life Interesting
Everyone should accept the fact that we can’t be happy all the time. Being sad once in a blue moon is also okay. In our normal routine we go with the flow of life. Some of us go to school/ college/ university, some of us go to work and some of us remain at home and do home chores. Mainly most of us are not concerned about our internal feelings because they don’t bother us all the time. But after days/ months/ years of normal phase, one gets stuck in an impasse out of nowhere. That’s the time when the person really becomes depressed.
Following are some of the significant features of this phase:
- The person wants to cry out loud without any particular reason but can’t due to the reasons not known to him/her.
- Small matters such as school work, messy cupboard, uncooked food, boring conversations etc makes life miserable.
- The person finds oneself involved in small fights with siblings, parents and sometimes with friends.
- The person prefers to stay alone in solitude and do nothing.
- All the negative thoughts bombard mind and even whole life seems worthless.
- All the negative, torturous and painful events of the life start to pop up like pop corns on the mind.
- The person take refuge by listening to sad, gloomy and depressing songswhich further aggravates the situation.
- The worst part of the gloomy phase is the person knows that his/ her attitude and expression are going parallel with the internal state of the body and people around may get offended yet the person becomes too hopeless to change it and prefers to go with the flow.
- Deep inside the person start feeling the need of psychological intervention but becomes too loser to get one.
Since childhood we are being told by our elders that there are always two paths and ways of solving a problem or dilemma, one being the right path or way and the other one being the wrong path or way. When we get stuck in an impasse we also choose one of these paths. The one who go for the wrong path get themselves trapped in yet another impasse, this one being more excruciating than the last one. On contrary, the one who opt for the right path breaks the walls of the impasse and resume back to their normal life. At that time they feel light, soft and tension free like a fur.
Following are some of the ways which can help a person recommence their normal life:
- In our sad mode, some of us become courteous and when we are courteous we become close to Allah. Offering innumerable prayers, sitting on janamaz or even talking to Allah is all the treatment you need to get normal.
- One of the blessings of Allah is the ability to write and the ability to jot down your feelings. Keeping a secret diary and writing everything senseless that comes to mind is like scooping out all the bad stuff from mind. One feels regretful for not doing this at the first place.
- Keeping a friend who listens to our pointless matters with keen interest is like keeping a loyal, trustworthy and selfless dog. When we spit out everything that comes to mind in front of that one person, while in the midst crying, shouting, babbling and mumbling we feel so relaxed that we end up crying with laughter.
- In this advanced age, our dealing with our internal states should also be advanced and up-to-date. Uploading a beautiful display picture and cover photo, posting a creative status about your state and then getting innumerable likes and comments takes everyone to cloud nine.
- Similarly tweet-till-you-drop-strategy is not only latest but also the reliable one. Making a fake account and then tweeting is like talking to the walls, nobody cares, nobody notices and nobody bothers, and if even one does, then no worries nobody knows you personally there.
- In the worst days getting shower, wearing the best dress one has, straightening hair (if you are a girl) and looking beautiful helps a lot in cheering oneself up.
- Counting your blessings is like counting stars because they are so many. In the gloomy state when we try to count our blessings, all the negative thoughts and feelings start to fade away and we become the most blessed person on the planet earth.
We have the remote controls of our lives. We can make our lives worth living by switching to something good and productive or we can stay as same we are by switching to something monotonous and boring. So many people have already opted for the post of blaming, cursing, fighting, backbiting and charging and all of them are performing their duties quite well.
Think creative, be creative and start doing something creative with your lives to make yourself and those around you happy and contended.
Posted on February 26, 2014, in ARTICLES and tagged article, believe, depressed, depression, Education, everyone, faith, interesting, international, islam, islamic, knowledge, learn, life, make, muslim, online, peace, person, wisdom, worldwide. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.